Here's another makeup look idea for V-Day. This time I'm going for a neutral brown eyes look with a bright lip colour. I'm not fond of red lipsticks at all so I opted for a berry pink shade to add a touch of flirtiness to the look, using Revlon's Super Lustrous lipstick in Rasberry Freeze.
Sorry, my hair was in the way! Lol
WHAT I USED
MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow
MAC Sketch eyeshadow
Mac Handwritten eyeshadow
MAC Carbon eyeshadow
Urban Decay Virgin eyeshadow (Naked Palette)
MAC Smolder eye liner
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
HOW I DID THE EYES
1. I primed my eyes first with UDPP in original.
2. Using a fluffy brush, I gently applied 'Handwritten' on to my crease with a back-and-forth windshield wiper motion.
3. Then I patted 'Satin Taupe' all over my lid using a flat shadow brush.
4. I picked up 'Sketch' using a blending brush and layered it on to the outer third of my lid and up to the crease (but not all the way up to where Handwritten is), and then work my way in to the lid blending it with Satin Taupe.
5. I grabbed a clean fluffy brush and blended out any harsh lines and edges.
6. I tightlined my eyes with 'Smolder' and also lined it as close to my lashline as possible, smudging it out a little bit. I also used it to line my lower lash line and water line.
7. Using an eyeliner brush, I layered 'Carbon' on top of 'Smolder' to set the eyeliner, preventing it from running down my face! Using the same brush, I also lined two-thirds of my lower lid.
8. Highlighted my brow bone, inner corners and tearduct using UD Naked Palette in Virgin.
9. Applied two coats of mascara and all done!
Eep! my eye bags look scary! Blame it on the lack of sleep haha.
Thanks for stopping by!