Hey there beauties :) I'm back with another makeup tutorial and this time I put together the final two looks of my 'Valentines Day makeup look series'.
First off is a sweet, "all naturale" look to suit those who are going for a really simple yet glamorous look. But if 'simple' is not your cup of tea and you're looking for something a little bit more sexy, I transformed the first look and jazzed it up with a soft smokey eye and nude lip. These are so simple and super easy, it literally took no more than ten minutes to do each look.
So without further ado, let's get down to business and on with the tutorial..
Natural Glam Look
1. Mac Painterly Paint pot - apply all over the lid using ring finger and blend out. This will act as a base for the eyeshadow.
2. Mac Naked Pigment - using Mac 239 brush or any eye shader brush, dip it in the pigment and tap off any excess before applying all over the lid and up to the crease and in the tear duct. Grab a blending brush (I used Mac 217), and use it to soften the edges.
3. Wet N Wild Brulee - using Sigma E60 large shader brush, highlight the brow bone.
4. Mac Smolder Eye Pencil - line upper and lower lid and smudge it out a bit using a short shader brush (Sigma E20).
5. Curl lashes. I'm wearing natural false lashes (but this is optional) then I applied two coats of Dior Diorshow Mascara in Black out.
6. Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach - use ring finger and dab it under the eye to cover dark circles
For the face: as I was aiming to make it as 'natural looking' as possible, I wanted to wear a light weight foundation, something that doesn't cover all the imperfections but enough to cover redness on my face and give it a nice healthy glow. I used Covergirl's Natureluxe Silk Foundation in Sandstone, but depending on how much you apply, you may choose to build it up to a medium coverage as well. I then used Mac's MSF Natural in Medium Dark to set the foundation and I applied Nyx Cream blush in Natural to the apples of my cheeks. Then I finished off the look with Urban Decay's lip junkie lip gloss in Naked (travel size that came with the Naked2 palette).
Soft Smokey Look
So basically, I just sexified the first look by smoking out the eyes with a darker eyeshadow to my outer lid and blending it really well, up to the crease. But I didn't want it to be too dark, with like a black eyeshadow, so I chose to use Mac's 'Contrast', it's like a dark blue greyish colour, it's really gorgeous, and for me, it's perfect for a softer smokey eye. I then applied more eyeliner to my upper and lower lash line using Stila's kajal eyeliner in Onyx, and using an eyeliner brush (Sigme E05), I smudged out the liner and set it with a dark brown eyeshadow (from my Clinique palette.. sorry don't know the name of it). But of course you guys don't have to use the same products, use whatever shades u have or like, depending on how intense and dramatic you want your eyes to look :)
For the face, I contoured my cheeks using my Sleek contour kit and then I applied Milani's baked blush in Dolce Pink on top of the cream blush I put on earlier. Highlighted the centre of my cheeks, forehead, chin and nose of my bridge with Mac's MSF in Redhead. Put concealer on my lips and applied Nyx lip gloss in Real Nude to finish off the look.
Have a good weekend everyone and Happy Valentine's Day to all of you who celebrate it! And to those who don't, well hope you guys have a great day anyway (",)